Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Days 25 - 28

U know, it's really hard 2 post on the regular, ESPECIALLY when U got a lot of shit going on. Nothing really noteworthy except that I washed my car:

and those that know me know how noteworthy that actually is, I almost choked on rock in my Mexican food in Salisbury, MD, and I got drunk and drunk again. Dan is a bad bad man ... he makes me do things I say I don't wanna (but that I really want 2 do):


All I have 2 say is thank God we didn't go the Lizard Lounge! I wouldn't have made in into work the next morning, no friggin' way!

Got the final mix back yesterday 4 Adonis. Love it. Can't wait 4 U 2 hear it!

"I think I'll follow my heart, it's a very good place 2 start." - Madonna, Sky Fits Heaven

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home